Thursday, June 5, 2008

About me

Introduction:

Hey welcome to my blog, my first ever blog. I will try to give a simple introduction and to see what kind of image you have about me through my self-description. I hope that my impression about myself and your impression about me are not so different. So here it goes.


My name is Haji Meor Suhaimi Bin Haji Meor Abdul Aziz, yeah right, you didn't read it wrong, I've already performed the Haj, but I will get into this later when I feel the need to do so. Preferred to be called either as Meor, Suhaimi or Joe. Err scrap that, don't call me Joe, everybody who is anybody lives in Ipoh wants to be called Joe. Don't know why lah maybe it's kinda macho konon². Aiyohh don't bother asking lah.


Was born and raised in Ipoh Rock City. My dad is a retired artisan Telekom. Mom is a full-time housewife. Mom and dad are from Ipoh. I have two big brothers and four sisters. Yop -> Nyah -> Kakak -> Ija -> Abang -> Ida -> Myself; the youngest of seven siblings. I'm pretty close to these three sisters of mine; Nyah who lives in Subang, Ija and Ida both currently in Dubai. Regularly they would either give pocket money or buy stuff for me =).


The first thing some people noticed is that I'm quite tall. 180+ cm or 5'11" to be exact. Though I'm skinny, I do like to eat. I love my nasi goreng daging merah and teh tarik kurang manis or teh o ais depending on my mood. I also like to eat western food; spaghetti, thousand island salad, sandwiches and cheese cakes are my favorites. Because of my allergy, I don't eat seafood, chocolates and nuts. During my free time, I love to spend hours playing video games, torrenting, surfing the world wide web and text messaging my.. err special someone lah. Currently I'm a proud owner of a broken PlayStation, a PlayStation 2, Xbox and Xbox 360. I'm aiming for Sony's 80GB PlayStation 3 next! Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of Patriots is almost out in stores! W00t! My all time favorite movies would be Transformers and Iron Man. Huge robots, armored suits, big explosions, babes and a bit of comedy make the best combination for an epic movie. It's a guy thing lah. Who I would like to meet is, Johnny Depp. How he potrays as Captain Jack Sparrow is just unique. IMO it's his best act yet! Just love it! Speaking of actor/actress, the best actress would be hmm.. I chose Jessica Alba just because she is one hot mummy =).


Next is sports. Most guys would say that football is THE game. But for me, I'm not into football that much. Mehh to tell you guys the truth, I'm not very active in sports. But I do play volleyball and ping pong or table tennis for some. Last week, a couple of friends and me went to the 19th floor of PTTC. We went there after lunch just to play table tennis. FYI our senior SPIKERS told us about the table tennis. It's was fun playing table tennis though, until I asked Miss Susan about the table tennis up stairs, she said that it belongs to the building management staffs. It's theirs'. After that we play table tennis no more, sad, very sad indeed.


Ok I think these are all for today, InsyaAllah if I feel creative I will add more. Till then, cheers!

5 comments:

-me- said...

how does nasi goreng daging merah taste like? i see, you are allergy of seafood. crab? prawn? lobster? i thought you are so into football since your friends around ya like it so. may i ask you a personal question, how come you are tall? i wanna get a bit taller.... ^^

matty2k said...

Mr. Joe...nice blog...keep on posting..

YY, if u want to be tall, just climb the ladder la....should be taller than others....Just kidding..

SamChoy said...

long long time ago ... our guild have join crest design contest

Instruction: The crest design and slogan entry should be closely related ...

Guild Name : LoveMode
Slogan : Love is in the air, love mode is everywhere.

Try search contest result at cabalsea then can you give me your opinion about this :p

This is our crest design :-

Love Mode Black

Love Mode Pink

Zulkarnein said...

Nice to meet you. But still, your have been away for a long long time.

born82 said...

u is a bad person..